Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Update


In the spirit of my last post I thought that I would give you a glimpse into this world of mine, dirt and everything.

L and I just discovered that we've been hiding things from each other.

I saw a spot on our carpet this morning and asked him about it... A snippet of our conversation:

Me: Hey, what is this?

L: Oh, Sophie puked a couple of days ago and I keep forgetting to clean it up.

Me: Gross... Define a few days ago

L: Well, it's Tuesday... I think I first saw it maybe Sunday morning? I didn't have time or feel like getting it right away because we were on our way out the door to church then every other time I've seen it I'm in the middle of something else.

He only needed to read the look on my face to know that then was the time to clean it up.

However, I can't stand in judgement for too long because he discovered my little secret. We were driving in my car last night and he found some dirty glasses. Not just any glasses. I have a smoothie for breakfast every morning and most days drink it in the car on the way to work. These glasses rarely make it back inside... have you ever seen a cup with dried up blueberries and yogurt that's 4 days old on it? Sick. Whoops.

We are filthy, people. Dirty. Throw-up, crusty cups that we drive around with in our car, and kitchens that have a mind of their own.

The situation has not improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment