Tuesday, May 4, 2010

For the love


I'm not even pregnant and I get serious chocolate chip cookie cravings.

It's bad.

And, I'm not one to brag, but I make just about THE best chocolate chip cookies in all of creation. I know that's a big statement, but I'm prepared to back it up.

They're chewy. They're gooey. They change your life.

Cast your eyes upon this:


And this, friends, was my dinner tonight.


It's not accidental that there's a travel book to Costa Rica sitting next to my cookies. It was out on our counter anyway, but then I found it so humorous that I had to include it in the picture.

Who in their right mind prepares for a trip to the beach and world of swimsuits by eating cookies?!? It's Tuesday. I leave Saturday.

I can't stop myself.


And now, for no reason at all except it's pretty, here is a picture of my sunset last night.

Beautiful. I try to just drink it in each and every night.


2 comments:

  1. I heart warm gooey choc chip cookies too...I made some tonight for my kids and hubby! That sunset picture is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. I hope you had so much fun!! Can't wait to hear about it. :)

    ReplyDelete